Why book a car rental?
There’s no other way to capture the fun brought by a visit to Bassendean than to book a car rental at Bargain Wheels and drive around town. A car hire will save you the hassle of being in a public transport. Don’t you want that?
Don’t stress about driving into Perth to collect a hire car, book one from Bassendean
- In 3 easy steps your hire car from Bassendean can be booked and confirmed instantly.
- Start by entering your travel plans into the search menu, check out the availability of hire cars and compare their rates in our system.
- Choose the rental car that best suit your travel needs from a wide variety of car rental brands from all segments.
- Book the car hire of your choice and receive a confirmation email in a few minutes.
- Picking up your car hire is the only time you make a payment; we do not charge any pre-booking fees.
Bassendean, located 12kms northeast of the Perth CBD, is home to the Western Australia Rail Transport Museum and the annual Railfest event. The Western Australia Rail Transport Museum is home of a variety of Steam and Diesel locomotives on display – even a life size, working replica of Thomas the Tank Engine! The annual Railfest, (or Steamfest if they have the Steam locomotives up and running), is well worth a visit if you’re in town at the right time.
Bassendean is also the hometown of famous Australian Musician, Rolf Harris, who attended Bassendean Primary school in his early years.
Bassendean is also known for its parks and reserves. If you need a hire car for the extended family in town or your vehicle is in for repairs why not give the reservation office a call and one of our friendly staff will find the best deal on car hire. A short drive from town is, in the summer, the popular Sandy Beach Reserve, located right by the Swan River. Sandy Beach Reserve is also home of various events, such as the Valentine’s Day Rock Concert. Other nature reserves and parks include Pickering Park, Success Hill, and Ashfield Sporting Reserve. The Bassendean Shopping Village is a one-stop location for all your needs. Visit the Bassendean Shopping Village Website to see what shops and services are available.