Drive Dalby in a Cheap Car Hire
Why? Because we offer total convenience when it comes to picking up your car rental by giving you the option to collect your vehicle from the moment you arrive in Dalby. This way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore! No time wasted with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire allows you to see Dalby on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music.
This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle now! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Bargain Wheels Makes Dalby Car Rental Easy
“How?” you may ask, well when you use Bargain Wheels booking system, you get:
- A team with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Enterprise (formerly Redspot) to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Easy to use- enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be taken to a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- Choose- Adjust the list by vehicle size or price.
- No stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Pick up Payment- Don’t fiddle around with in-putting credit card details, all you have to do is take it with you when you pick up your rental car from the depot.
- Convenience- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Dalby.
- Instant inquiry Answers- Contact us and our customer service representatives, using the LIVE Chat option and receive reliable feedback instantly!
Discover What Dalby Has to Offer With Your Rental Car
Dalby is a great place to explore and in your hire car you can travel to attractions such as the Pioneer Park Museum, the Heritage Walking Trail or the Regional Art Gallery. Dalby is also the place to be in March for the Australian Cottonweek Festival where family fun is catered for with activities ranging from golf days, family fun days and a race day. Every year on the first Saturday of December, the Dalby Show Grounds plays host to the Stock Horse Show and Sale which is the largest Show held in Australia.
Feel like a bit of golf or swimming? Maybe a bit of bowling or tennis? Dalby has facilities for many sports and leisure activities. Why not visit one of the local cafes or restaurants that Dalby has to offer and enjoy some great food in a regional surrounding.
The Dalby Visitor Information Centre is open 7 days a week where volunteers are at hand to give you all the information that you may need to make your stay in Dalby enjoyable.
Being only 2 ½ hours drive from Brisbane, 3 hours from the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast, Dalby is accessible via the Warrego Highway and if you need to get there then why not use hire cars from Bargain Wheels.
Dine in Dalby
Russell Tavern – Good central location at the top of the Main Street of Dalby, it’s easy to drive you hire car to this typical town motel and gaming venue and the best place to stop for lunch/dinner. Firstly, the atmosphere is always pleasant, amenities are fairly new and always spotlessly clean, and the menu always have a wide selection and some interesting specials. Meal sizes and drinks are always generous and the price suits itself to your wallet. There’s also a kids play room right in the dining area, so you get to relax a bit while the kids let off steam and are still within sight. All you have to do is park your hire car and enjoy this amazing place.
Jade Court – If you want to taste some Chinese foods, bring your hire car to Jade Court. Be impressed by the owners and family staff members who always make you feel welcome with a warm greeting and provide prompt and efficient service. The meals are always hot and tasty and served in a short space of time. The wine list may be limited but the beer is always cold. The fit out and decor is pleasant and the restaurant is clean and tidy. The table service has been so good the kitchen is very clean and well run. You may as well try their honey sesame chicken & fried rice, and delicious sweet and sour pork with noodles. Hop in your hire car and visit the restaurant which is well appointed but comfortable & relaxed.