Explore Essendon with a Bargain Car Hire
Why? Because this way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore! No time wasted with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire with bargain wheels allows you to see Devonport on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and itinerary.
This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle today! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Booking a Essendon Car Hire is EasyRental
“How?” you may ask, well when you use Bargain Wheels booking system, you get:
- A team with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Redspot to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Easy to use- enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be taken to a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- Choose- Adjust the list by vehicle size or price.
- No stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Pick up Payment- Don’t fiddle around with in-putting credit card details, all you have to do is take it with you when you pick up your rental car from the depot.
- Convenience- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Essendon.
- Instant inquiry Answers- Contact us and our customer service representatives, using the LIVE Chat option and receive reliable feedback instantly!
Essendon is home to the Essendon Football Club (Australian Rules Football) nicknamed ‘The Bombers’. With a rent-a-car from Bargain Wheels Car Hire you can look at travelling approx 17 km north from Melbourne to get to the suburb. You may also pick up your rental car in Essendon Airport’s which operations include emergency air services, aircraft maintenance, and charters for the regional and interstate areas.
Essendon is surrounded by suburbs such as Moonee Ponds, Brunswick West and Strathmore. The shopping available in the area will cater to most budgets with DFO Factory Outlet shops and dining is also taken care of with different restaurants and cafes sprawled throughout the area and are all accessible with your rental car.
Rental cars in Essendon are available by using Bargain Wheels Car Rentals so why not let us give you the best options for your rental car needs.
Experience Wonderful Dining in Essendon with your Rental Car
Omni Restaurant and Cafe – The tantalizing flavours of Spain and Italy was brought to the busy Essendon north, which means “for all” in Latin. With your rental car, it won’t be hard for you to visit Omni Restaurant and Cafe because it is close to all public amenities. Park your rental car and experience a warm welcome for all that walks into the cozy dining area or into pleasing outdoor courtyard, and their very attentive staffs who knows the menu well, makes their services exceptional. They also have excellent food like tapas style entrance and shared paella plates as well as hearty, classic favourites with their own refined spin, like seared scallop and spinach risotto with jamon crisps. It would be unforgivable not to treat yourself in enjoyment with their delectable dessert menu like caramel panna cotta with candied nuts and Murray River salt. The mouth-watering steak that melts in your mouth with a delicious blackcurrant jus is also their pride.
Great Expectations – Resides in an enchanting Federation-era house that exudes warmth, intimacy and character, Great Expectations was established for nearly two decades. Drive your rental car to this intimate restaurant, spread out across little alcoves, giving diners an aura of exclusivity. Their contemporary, internationally influenced menu specializes seafood, with a diverse selection of dishes that might range from an entree of creamy lobster bisque infused with cognac and thyme to mains like a sumptuous mixed seafood platter or bacon wrapped eye fillet grilled to your liking, served with port wine sauce, mixed mushrooms and seasonal vegetables. Halt your rental car and have a taste of carefully chosen line of Australian wines from all regions that well matched European selection. The dessert platter is of grand proportions, including baked cheesecake, a French cream pastry swan, a chocolate basket filled with strawberries and pistachio ice cream, a pecan nut and dried fruit parfait, and chocolate marquis.