Booking a car hire in Nerang is now easy
Moving around Nerang is a breeze if you have a car hire with you. Say goodbye to chasing buses and taxis or waiting for the train to come when you have one of our cars. Book the car of your choice now and go on that most needed roadtrip. Nerang is a doorway to the hinterlands of Gold Coast, Queensland. Although it’s not in Surfers Paradise itself, you can still enjoy the Gold Coast within a short drive in hire cars from BargainWheels.
Reasons to hire a car with BargainWheels
- Need a rental car in Nerang?
- By entering your travel plans into the search box provided, we can provide you with a list of rental cars available.
- We offer the best rates there is from the most reliable car rental brands in Australia that has a wide variety of rental cars to choose from.
- Cancel anytime without worrying about the cancellation fee. BargainWheels only charge you by the time you pick up you car hire.
- Our accommodating customer care representatives are experts when it comes to your hire car needs.
The suburb itself has a lot to offer the tourist. The Nerang River Mill is a great place to take the family and learn some history as well as seeing some native animals and enjoying refreshments in the café. Paradise Country and Aussie Country operate family tours promised to be action packed behind Nerang in the hinterlands, where they will treat you to some bush tucker and you can experience native animals up close and personal.
Shopping is available for every budget with shopping malls and local shops sprawled throughout Nerang and surrounding suburbs. Nerang also has markets on the weekend but the famous Carrara markets are just a short drive away and in your rent-a-car you could enjoy them both in the same day. Nerang has some great options for dining out and if you can’t find what you want locally then it won’t be far away with most appetites being taken care of on the Gold Coast.
Access to the Pacific Highway is very easy and you can use your rental car to enjoy the Theme Parks and the many other tourist attractions that you will find on the Gold Coast. You can access golden beaches by either travelling in your rental car to Surfers Paradise on the Southport-Nerang Road or jumping on the Pacific Highway and heading south to Coolangatta.
Nerang is a great place to stay for your Gold Coast experience and although not located right in the heart of the tourist strip, a hire car from Bargain Wheels Car Hire makes everything a quick drive away.