Book a Cheap Car Hire in Adelaide Airport
The $260 million redevelopment of the Adelaide Airport completed in 2005 making way for the 7 million travellers a year that are expected to use the airport. The new design and construction won the title “Capital City Airport of the Year” at the 2006 Australian Aviation Industry Awards; beating the highly competitive Sydney Airport. It also came second at the Airports Council International Awards in 2006 as the World’s Best Airport that caters for 5 – 15 million passengers annually.
The new terminal facilitates both international and domestic flights and provides free wireless internet connection whilst in the terminal building, which is a first for an Australian airport. This world class airport is a gateway for millions of people to enjoy the South Australia experience. On the outside of this world class airport is world class service provided by our car rental customer care reservation staff. Staff who will set you up with one of our great deals that puts you in one of our cheap car rentals from Adelaide within minutes from when you step outside of Adelaide’s International Airport.
Why book a car hire in Adelaide Airport at BargainWheels
- We will compare car hire rates for you.
- Rental cars at Adelaide Airport will give you the ability to travel through Adelaide and the surrounding region at your own pace. Just use our locations page to view other places to collect a rental in Adelaide.
- You can collect a car hire from Adelaide City as well and we can assist you with your booking.
- Since we compare deals from various suppliers, you are sure to find a rental car that will suit your budget and needs.
- Our car hire prices are second to none while you can rest assured that your rental vehicle will be immaculately presented and reliable.
- Our friendly customer care experts are ready to help. Contact us today!
Hilton Adelaide – Located on Victoria Square, the Hilton in Adelaide will provide you with everything it is proudly known for. With 4 star rating, of course you will be treated to luxury and comfort.
Franklin Central Apartments – The heritage listed facade hides the beautifully renovated boutique apartments. With secure on-site parking, the rental car will be fine as you enjoy being in the heart of Adelaide.
The Robin Hood Hotel – With that name, you can expect to see some real characters at the Robin Hood. Located in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide, the hotel has recently undergone some major redevelopments. It is full of history and was founded in the 1850’s. With a bistro cuisine that accompanies a good drink from the bar, the Robin Hood will continue to be a popular watering hole for the locals and visitors to Adelaide.
The National Wine Centre is based in Adelaide and showcases the wine industry that flourishes in the region. With an interactive tour and wine tasting along with a la carte eating options, makes for a great day out.
Cleland Conservation Park – Voted as one of the best attractions in Adelaide, the park is a great way to get up close and personal with wildlife. Kangaroos live freely here along with many other creatures. You can walk around at your own leisure, or join an educational tour. Either way, you can purchase food to feed the animals right out of the palm of your hand.