Compare a Cheap and Reliable Car Hire in Albury
Easily roam around Albury and discover its untarnished beauty with your own eyes and at your own speed. Find the most refreshing pubs while driving around town. Now that’s something you can’t do without a car hire. What are you waiting for? Book a rental car now and take that roadtrip waiting for you in Albury.
Why should I rent a car in Albury?
- Generous offers on car rental vehicles awaits you at BargainWheels.com.au
- We have a vast selection of car rentals for you to choose from.
- Our vehicles are supplied by the major companies like Avis, Thrifty, Budget, Hertz and Europcar.
- No cancellation charges incurred when you change your plans and cancel your reservation.
- Our accommodating customer care experts are ready to assist you.
Being the halfway point between Sydney and Melbourne along the Hume Highway, Albury and Wodonga are cities separated by the Murray River. With so much to do in Albury, book a car rental for you may just find that you may like to spend more time here then you have scheduled.
What is there to do in the area?
Home to the original Ettamogah Pub, you sure to find a great place to have a few cold ones with your mates. You can also access Lake Hume where visitors with car rentals flock to enjoy the beauty of the man made Lake. You can enjoy a number of watersports on the Lake and city dwellers love coming to Albury to enjoy a country type setting with heaps of things to see and do.
Albury and Wodonga, its sister city on the Victorian side of the river, have been at the crossroads of history for almost 200 years, and this heritage is faithfully recorded in the Regional Museum.
Book a car rental with BargainWheels and enjoy Albury and its surrounding attractions.