Always Get a Cheap Car Hire at Alice Springs Airport
We offer total convenience when it comes to picking up your car rental by giving you the option to collect your vehicle from the moment you arrive at Alice Springs Airport (ASP). This way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore! No time wasted on confirming credit card details, trawling suppliers websites or waiting in line to collect your car. We have many collection points so you will be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Also, don’t bother with pesky bus timetables or flight delays, car hire allows you to see Alice Springs on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and itinerary. This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a rental vehicle.
Reasons on why you need to rent a car at Alice Springs Airport
How, you may ask? There are tons of reasons for why our booking system is the best…
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Simply enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be taken to a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- You can choose a vehicle by size, or by price.
- Don’t stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Payment is required when you pick up your rental car.
- When collecting your rental car from our leading suppliers (Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, or Redspot), ensure you take a copy of your confirmation details.
- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Alice Springs for your convenience.
- Have enquiries? Contact us and our customer care experts will provide you with the most reliable feedback instantly!
NOTE: There is a section provided to enter in your flight details. Make sure this is complete so the supplier will know if your flight has been delayed or cancelled.
Driving tips at Alice Springs Airport?
Alice Springs Airport is located 15 km car rental drive south of the township of Alice Springs and is the main entry point for the Red Centre. Despite the economic climate the airport has recorded an overall growth of 9.7% over the period 2008 / 2009. Alice Springs Airport is the largest (land area) airport in Australia. The terminal building offers office space and retail areas as well as café and lounge areas.
Short and long term parking is available at very reasonable prices and the airport operates 24/7 and has modern facilities for the travelling public i.e. (showers, lockers etc).
The airport has allowances for the B777 & B747 aircraft and serves as a freight transfer base for US military cargo aircraft taking equipment in and out of the Pine Gap Joint Defence Military site.
Travelers coming in to Alice Springs airport are able to collect a car rental from the terminal to start their adventure into the outback. Bargain Wheels Car Rentals can find the best possible price for your car rental. Give the reservation office a call on the toll free numbers or continue with the quote/booking screen to view available vehicles.
Where to Dine at Alice Springs Airport?
Cafè Mediterranean Bar Doppio – one of the laneways running off the Todd Mall, it’s a Cafe with retro chic and included symbols from from the 50’s and the 60’s like the metal and laminex tables. Hop in your car rental and experience wholesome and home-style breakfasts, pita pizzas, burgers, pies, and salads. Drive your car rental and meet your friends in Cafè Mediterranean Bar Doppio, either in the shade of the covered arcade or inside a wall papered wall and taste their well-made coffee or fresh-pressed juice.
Overlanders Steakhouse – a great variety of foods are offered aside from steak which is their specialty. Buffalo, kangaroo, crocodile, or camel steaks are offered here. Bring your car rental and feel at home while the waiter places a Flag in each table depending on the citizenship of the occupants. Take the challenge of the Drover’s Blowout that includes four courses including a platter of Aussie meats after collecting your car rental.