Drive a Dependable Car Hire in Alice Springs
Darwin is the capital city of the Northern Territory, and then Alice Springs is the next biggest city. Known as ‘The Alice’ it is a popular hub servicing the Red Centre. Alice Springs is a usual stop over for travelers heading to Ayers Rock in a rental car. You will find some awesome displays of Aboriginal art in the Alice with a number of galleries proud to display such beautiful pieces.
Why rent a car in Alice Springs with BargainWheels?
- Renting a car from Alice Springs is easy with BargainWheels. Make sure that your rental cars for Alice Springs is confirmed before you leave for your trip. When you book with us you will receive an instant email confirmation. Unless you cancel it, this means your booking is good to go. We do not charge booking fees, so book now and pay upon arrival with a credit card.
- A team with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- We offer total convenience when it comes to picking up your car rental by giving you the option to collect your vehicle from the moment you arrive in Alice Springs. This way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore!
- We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out
- Contact us and our customer service representatives, using the LIVE Chat option and receive reliable feedback instantly!
Top Attraction in Alice Springs
Alice Springs Reptile Centre – Book a rental car with us and experience an educational demonstration on how to hold and hand feed several reptiles like snakes and lizards. Harmless orange pythons are used to being handled, so by the end of the show, you’ll get a chance to hand feed and hold them yourself. Over 100 reptiles from nearly 40 different species are present at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre. In addition, a saltwater crocodile named Terry can be seen from an underwater viewing area. Have you ever been kissed by a blue tongue lizard? Drive your rental car to 9 Stuart Terrace in Alice Springs, Australia and be thrilled.