Always Bargain Car Rental at Ayers Rock (Uluru) Airport!
We offer total convenience when it comes to picking up your car rental by giving you the option to collect your vehicle from the moment you arrive Ayers Rock (Uluru) Airport. This way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore! No time wasted on confirming credit card details, trawling suppliers websites or waiting in line to collect your car. We have many collection points so you will be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Also, don’t bother with pesky bus timetables or flight delays, car hire allows you to see Uluru on an intimate level, cruising at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music. This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a rental vehicle.
Bargain Wheels Makes Uluru Car Hire Easy
How? Because of the Bargain Wheels booking system:
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Simply enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be presented with a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- You can choose a vehicle by size, or by price.
- Don’t stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Payment is required when you pick up your rental car.
- When collecting your rental car from our leading suppliers (Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, or Enterprise (formerly Redspot)), ensure you take a copy of your confirmation details.
- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Uluru for your convenience.
- Have inquiries? Contact us and our customer service representatives who will provide you with the most reliable feedback instantly!
NOTE: There is a section provided to enter in your flight details. Make sure this is complete so the supplier will know if your flight has been delayed or cancelled.
A bit About Ayers Rock (Uluru) Airport:
Travelling into Ayers Rock Airport? The airport caters to 400,000 passengers a year as they travel to the centre of Australia to see Uluru or Ayers rock, which is an Australian icon. Ayer Rock is one of the best spots in Australia to experience and become educated on the Aboriginal culture. There are truly amazing places throughout the area that show amazing Aboriginal artwork and a day tour is probably the best way to experience it.
The airport is located around 20mins from Uluru and about a 5 hour car rental drive from Alice Springs, which is located in the Northern Territory of Australia. The airport caters to passenger flights from Qantas as well as a numerous amounts of privately owned aircraft offering charters and scenic flights.
The airport consists of one terminal with limited services. There is only one baggage collection belt and not much choice in terms of airport shopping. Short term parking and bus bays are provided.
In August 2000 the airport played host to the Olympic Torch as it arrived from Auckland on an Ansett Airbus for the Sydney Olympic Games, and was then taken for a run around Ayers Rock and then given a formal welcoming.
We can help you with car rentals at Ayers Rock Airport so you can explore the Australian outback.
Beauty of Nature at its Best
Spending time with your family is about reconnecting with the ones you love, and the best way to do this while in Ayers Rock (Uluru) Airport is by exploring and discovering the ancient landscape of Uluru (Ayers Rock) while riding a car rental. The main attraction in Uluru Park is the doomed rock, also known as the monolithic stone (boulder), wherein the rock rises 5 km from the plains and the height of 348 m over the plain, 860 m above sea level and a circumference of 9.4 km.
Aside from the monolith’s outstanding size, another striking thing is the color changes it undergoes. Be filled with wonder as Uluru begins to hum with color from shades of fiery red, delicate mauve, blue, pink and brown, and rainfall creates a silver veil over the entire rock. Riding a car rental, it’ll be a journey of discovery that your family will never forget.