Why Book a Car Hire in Campbelltown?
We offer total convenience when it comes to picking up your car rental by giving you the option to collect your vehicle from the moment you arrive in Campbelltown. This way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore! No time wasted with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire allows you to see Campbelltown on an intimate level, cruising at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music.
This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a rental vehicle.or waiting in line to collect your car. We have many collection points so you will be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Campbelltown Car Rental is Easy!
How? Because of the Bargain Wheels booking system:
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Simply enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be taken to a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- You can choose a vehicle by size, or by price.
- Don’t stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Payment is required when you pick up your rental car.
- When collecting your rental car from our leading suppliers (Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, or Redspot), ensure you take a copy of your confirmation details.
- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Campbelltown for your convenience.
- Have inquiries? Contact us and our customer service representatives who will provide you with the most reliable feedback instantly!
Welcome to Campbelltown – a destination that attracts you to walk in the steps of founders past while having fun with its many modern day attractions and events. From horse riding to first class restaurants, sporting locations, Mount Annan Botanic Garden, a very important regional Art Gallery and the Festival of Fisher’s Ghost, there are many tourist destinations and hidden secrets to discover while driving your car rental in Campbelltown.
It is the perfect travel destination in Sydney. You can spend your holiday at one of the chummy accommodation venues and enjoy the local allure, all reachable by road or railway from BCD and airport in an hour. The well-known South Coast beaches in Wollongong and Sydney can be reach in 30 minutes of driving your car rental, and Campbelltown is on the major highway from Melbourne and Canberra to Sydney.
These make Campbelltown and the Macarthur region gems on Sydney’s veranda. December 1820, Governor Lachlan Macquarie named Campbell-Town in honour of his wife, Elizabeth Campbell.
Visit the region in a car rental that has become known as Sydney’s ‘Living Heritage’ precinct, being home to an impressive portfolio of heritage listed buildings, sites and pioneer cemeteries. There are Aboriginal heritage items, buildings dating back to the early 1800s and a fascinating war history. Campbelltown and the Macarthur region were pivotal to the start of Australian agriculture.
The man known as Australia’s first farmer, James Ruse, produced wheat in the area, while John Macarthur built his famous Merino wool empire in nearby Camden. You can trace our past along the ‘Pioneer Walks’ through Campbelltown’s Heritage Precincts after parking your car rental.
Whether you need a replacement car for a few days, or a larger car to accommodate friends and family on holiday BARGAIN WHEELS CAR RENTAL can provide quality cars for reasonable prices. Let us find you the best priced car rental Campbelltown.