Why Get a Car Hire From The Gold Coast/Coolangatta Airport?
We offer total convenience when it comes to picking up your car rental by giving you the option to collect your vehicle from the moment you arrive in The Gold Coast. This way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore! No time wasted with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire allows you to see The Gold Coast on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music.
This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle now! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Getting Cheap Car Rental is Easy!
“How?” you may ask, well when you use Bargain Wheels booking system, you get:
- A team with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Easy to use- enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be taken to a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- Choose- Adjust the list by vehicle size or price.
- No stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Pick up Payment- Don’t fiddle around with in-putting credit card details, all you have to do is take it with you when you pick up your rental car from the depot.
- Convenience- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Coober Pedy
- Answers- Contact us and our customer service representatives, using the LIVE Chat option and receive reliable feedback instantly!
NOTE: There is a section provided to enter in your flight details. Make sure this is complete so the supplier will know if your flight has been delayed or cancelled.
Get to Know More:
Gold Coast Airport has appointed ADCO Constructions as the principal design and construct contractor for a $100million redevelopment of the airport’s main terminal. Scheduled to start in early 2008, stage one of the project will double the size of the existing facility to almost 27,000 square metres, incorporating domestic and international operations with self service kiosks and 40 common user check-in desks.
The works will accommodate forecast growth for the next 10 years with a further expansion, stage two, scheduled to kick in upon demand. The main terminal – incorporating T1 and T2 – currently houses operations for Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Blue, Freedom Air, Pacific Blue and AirAsia X. Terminal 3 accommodates Tiger Airways. Ideally situated to service the increasing traffic through the busy Domestic & International Gold Coast Airport, this location is a ‘stones throw’ from most of the Southern Coast accommodation and our friendly team offer a FREE pick-up from your Hotel or Motel.