Compare and Book a Reliable Car Hire in Devonport
Why? Because this way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore! No time wasted with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire with bargain wheels allows you to see Devonport on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and itinerary.
This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle today! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Bargain Wheels Makes Car Rental Fast, Cheap and Easy
How? Because of our world class booking system:
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Redspot to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Simply enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be presented with a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- You can choose a vehicle by size, or by price.
- Don’t stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Payment is required when you pick up your rental car.
- When collecting your rental car from our leading suppliers (Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, or Redspot), ensure you take a copy of your confirmation details.
- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Devonport for your convenience.
- Have inquiries? Contact us and our customer service representatives who will provide you with the most reliable feedback instantly
Do You Know Devonport?
Devonport offers a doorway into Tasmania. Let BargainWheels help you with transportation for the Island that has so much to see and do.
Being the arrival point for the Spirit of Australia, the ferry from Melbourne, Devonport welcomes many tourists in hire cars throughout the year.
Make sure to book your hire car well in advance and it will be ready and waiting.
The major hire car companies in Devonport have offices at the ferry terminal as well as in the city locations.
Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar and Hertz can help you with a Devonport hire car, and BargainWheels can help you book the cheapest one available.
Drive to Discover Devonport
Antique Emporium – Here you will find 1600 square metres of goods wherein the owner itself travels for 3 months a year going door to door and village to village in remote parts of the world. They find treasures, restore them and transport them directly to Tasmania. Antique Emporium is like a Pandora’s Box with a mystic feeling that showcases old books, antiques and cards, jewelleries, giftwares, furnitures, memorabilias and treasures. Bring your hire car to this place for an electric mix of old and new; it’s an awesome place and would have to be the best Antique Centre Tasmania has to offer.
Don River Railway – A 3 km hire car drive from Devonport, Don River Railway is a fantastic museum run by volunteers that are most obliging and were very keen to show you through the museum and workshops where many engines and all types of rail carriages were being repaired and restored. Halt your hire car and be fascinated by all the trains and engines there; steam, diesel included and that of the restorations being carried out in the workshops. The museum had lots of stuff including levers that you could touch and move making it more exciting and a steam train ride from the Museum to Coles Beach and back. The museum itself is absolutely amazing where bits of unusual railway memorabilia collected from many parts of Tasmania are showcased.