Compare a reliable car hire in Emerald Airport
Get a real gem of a deal when you book with us
- Book your next car rental from Emerald Airport with BargainWheels today.
- Cheap and affordable varieties of car rental brands are available with BargainWheels from Avis, Hertz, Thrifty, Budget and Europcar.
- Book your car rental now and confirm it in minutes.
- You can pick up your car rental in the airport.
- By filling in the search from provided, you can view what vehicles are available in our comparison list.
- No cancellation fee will be charge when you cancel your reservation.
- We offer great customer experience through our high-skilled customer care experts waiting to help assist your car rental needs.
Emerald Airport is an airport serving Emerald, a town located in the Central Highlands district of Queensland, Australia. It is located 6 km car rental drive south of the Emerald town centre, on Springsure Road.
A public car park located directly in front of the terminal building, provides a quick access to the terminal, with disabled parking available.
Where to Dine after driving your Car Rental in Emerald?
Capricornian Restaurant – Being situated on the Tropical Capricorn at 23.5ºS latitude, the Capricornian restaurant took its name from its location. Bring yourself in a car rental and enter this elegant restaurant with an interior of soothing terra cotta and chocolate tones dressed with white linen, provides a backdrop of casual elegance over dinner. They have panacotta dessert, chocolate crepe, rib fillet and great list of wines, served by their friendly and professional staff. You may also have a glimpse on their signature wall and look for famous people’s names. A nice setting and an excellent service, you mustn’t leave Emerald without visiting Capricornian Restaurant in your car rental.