Explore Exmouth in a Car Hire!
See Where the Outback Meets the Coast and have more time do whatever else you want to do in your own time on your own programme. Don’t waste time with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites to find the best deal, car hire with bargain wheels makes car hire painless and lets you experience Exmouth on an intimate level.
This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle today! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Booking With Bargain Wheels is Easy!
“How?” you may ask, well when you use Bargain Wheels booking system, you get:
- A team with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Redspot to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Easy to use- enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be taken to a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- Choose- Adjust the list by vehicle size or price.
- No stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Pick up Payment- Don’t fiddle around with in-putting credit card details, all you have to do is take it with you when you pick up your rental car from the depot.
- Convenience- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Exmouth.
- Instant inquiry Answers- Contact us and our customer service representatives, using the LIVE Chat option and receive reliable feedback instantly!
Drive and Dine in Exmouth:
Beacon Vaults – If you are in Exmouth, book your hire car with BargainWheels, visit The Beacon Vaults and don’t waste your time going anywhere else to dine. It’s just impossible to beat this place on quality of food and the friendly nature of the folks running it. There is that good combination between being affordable enough to visit regularly and really first class food. It is a very friendly place and the owners go out of their way to satisfy all requests that even dogs are allowed in the bar. Without exception, hop in you hire car and learn that everything you eat here is made freshly on site. Generous portions and astonishing sweets, and food is locally sourced, which sometimes literally grown in the pub, and if you give them a little advance notice, they will make some extra specials just for you. And yet, if you just want to grab a quite meal at lunchtime, the soup is invariably a real hearty treat (rich, fresh and filling). Obvious love and dedication the cook have for his craft transforms lots of dishes you’d think a standard pub fare.
Les Saveurs at the Seafood Restaurant – Bring your family in your hire car to Les Saveurs at the Seafood Restaurant and save every mouth full of every bite because the flavours of the food are amazing. It is an excellent place to dine and they offer fantastic service. You can try the locally sourced fish that was beautifully cooked and well presented, and be surprised with their vegetable offerings cooked to perfection. A renowned French Chef runs their kitchen who delightful to talk with after your meal and he happened to win a TV cookery competition. What are you waiting for, ride your hire car now and have a taste of this place.