Why Should You Hire a Car in Lismore?
Don’t waste time with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire allows you to see Launceston on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music. This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle today! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out
Book Your Lismore Car Hire With Bargain Wheels
Why? Because of our world class booking system:
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Redspot to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Simply enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be presented with a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- You can choose a vehicle by size, or by price.
- Don’t stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Payment is required when you pick up your rental car.
- When collecting your rental car from our leading suppliers (Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, or Redspot), ensure you take a copy of your confirmation details.
- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Lismore for your convenience.
- Have inquiries? Contact us and our customer service representatives who will provide you with the most reliable feedback instantly!
Like to Know More About Lismore?
Lismore is a subtropical town in northeastern New South Wales, Australia and is the main population centre in the City of Lismore local government area. Lismore is a regional centre in the Northern Rivers region of the State.
At the center of a region famous for its physical beauty, Lismore is on the doorstep of some of Australia’s most significant World Heritage listed reserves, spectacular National Parks and State Forests, offering easy access to walking trails, breathtaking lookouts and waterfalls that cascade into clear mountain pools. Surrounding the ancient Mt Warning (Wollumbin) volcano, you may visit the natural treasures of the Mt Warning, Border Ranges and Nightcap National Parks in your car hire, and the last eleven remnants of “The Big Scrub”, the vast rainforest that once blanketed much of the region.
The rainforests around Lismore are some of the region’s most popular attractions. Visitors can experience, first hand in their rental car, Mother Nature’s wonders at the many idyllic camping and picnic spots scattered throughout the National Parks and reserves. A network of bushwalking trails throughout the parks offer everything from gentle ten minute strolls to two-day hiking adventures.
World Heritage areas embody the achievements of its people and the diversity of the planet. They are places of beauty and wonder; mystery and grandeur; memory and meaning. In short, Lismore represent the best Earth has to offer.
Lismore rental cars are a great way to explore the coastal region. Book a hire car today and you just might save yourself some money. Especially if you need a hire car during school holidays.