Finding a Cheap Car Hire in Mt Barker Is Now Easy
Don’t waste time with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire allows you to see Launceston on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music. This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle today! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out
Mount Barker Car Rental is Easy with BargainWheels
“How?” you may ask, well when you use Bargain Wheels booking system, you get:
- A team with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Enterprise (formerly Redspot) to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Easy to use – enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be taken to a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- Choose – Adjust the list by vehicle size or price.
- No stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Pick up Payment – Don’t fiddle around with in-putting credit card details, all you have to do is take it with you when you pick up your rental car from the depot.
- Convenience – Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Mt Barker.
- Instant inquiry Answers – Contact us and our customer service representatives, using the LIVE Chat option and receive reliable feedback instantly!
Useful information on Mount Barker
Mount Barker is situated in the Mount Lofty Ranges and only 30 minutes away from the capital of South Australia, Adelaide. The District Council of Mount Barker is one of the fastest growing councils in Australia offering outstanding lifestyle and business opportunities within a diverse and progressive community.
Mount Barker got its name after the Mount Barker Summit, situated about 2 km’s west of the township. This mountain was first spotted by Captain Charles Sturt while on his voyage in Murray River in 1830, where he first though the mountain as Mt Lofty. It was named in honour of Captain Collet Barker in 1831, after he passed away at Lake Alexandrina, and then officially accepted in 1834 by King William making it known before the community of South Australia had even began (Colonisation of “SA” began in 1836).
Whether you need a replacement car for a few days or a van to transport your visitors around this beautiful region, Bargain Wheels Car Rentals can help with your transport needs.
So if you’re travelling and need hire cars Mount Barker, call us before you leave home.