Book a Car Hire in Newcastle Airport Fast and Easy
Newcastle – Williamtown Airport is located in Newcastle, Australia. With Bargain Wheels Car Rentals, flying to your favourite Newcastle – Williamtown Airport destination is a simple mouse-click away. Newcastle, capital of the Hunter Valley, is the second oldest and sixth largest city in Australia. Book a rental car in Newcastle which is one of the country’s biggest working ports located along the Hunter River. Nobby’s Breakwater and Lighthouse – the city’s most famous icon, guard the river’s entrance.
Why book a rental with BargainWheels?
- We offer total convenience when it comes to picking up your car rental by giving you the option to collect your vehicle from the moment you arrive in Newcastle Airport (NTL). This way, you will have more time do what you want to do: explore! No time wasted on confirming credit card details, trawling suppliers websites or waiting in line to collect your car.
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will complement all your vacation needs.
- Don’t bother with pesky bus timetables or flight delays, car hire allows you to see Newcastle on an intimate level, cruising at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music. This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a rental vehicle.
- By using our rate comparison tool, you can search amongst all the vehicle classes available and see which supplier is offering the best deals, discounts, and specials. Our car rental prices include GST, administration fees, airport taxes and more! Check out our Price Guarantee to get more details.
- We have many collection points so you will be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly customer care experts and they will gladly help you out. Simply contact us via phone call, live chat, or email.
Only a 30 minute drive from the airport, the city of Newcastle is within easy access to tourist destinations including rainforests, wilderness areas, and extensive vineyards. Nightlife is full of fun too with buzzing music and cafe scene. Ten lovely beaches offer fun water activities within the city like surfing, beach fishing and swimming in the fabled Ocean Baths. Newcastle is home to many magnificent parks. Park your rental car and relax in the beautiful King Edward Park , take in the breathtaking beauty of the Blackbutt Reserve or visit many of the other smaller parks scattered throughout the city.