Drive a Cheap Car Hire at Devonport Ferry Terminal
- Use BargainWheels booking system and compare the available rental car brands with competitive prices.
- We have several pick up locations placed throughout the surrounding area for your convenience.
- Best rates for wide variety of rental car from the most trusted brands.
- Just enter your travel details, personal info and receive a confirmation email of your rental car booking.
- We are absolutely free from hidden charges and we don’t charge cancellation fees.
- Any inquiries will be gladly answered by our friendly customer service representatives.
Devonport, ferry terminal for the Spirit of Tasmania, lies in the centre of Tasmania’s north coast at the mouth of the Mersey river. The township sits right on the river front with the Mersey Bluff and landmark lighthouse close by. Rental car is available from our Agent locations close to both the Ferry Terminals and the centre of town.
Secure a rental car in Devonport which is an industrial town and a major tourist centre. It has its own airport as well as a maritime museum, the Don River Railway and the Tiagarra Aboriginal Culture and Art Centre.
Devonport is a main Tasmanian city located in Tasmania’s North Coast. A fresh, tourist orientated city-as one of the State’s main points of entry, Devonport welcomes thousands of tourists with rental cars to Tasmania every year, most take the vehicular ferries ‘Spirit of Tasmania I’ and ‘Spirit of Tasmania II’, or through our modern airport. Where ever you wish to collect your hire car, we can assist you.
There are many hotels and accommodation in Devonport — from modern motels and hotels, bed and breakfasts, historic cottages, well-appointed caravan parks, cabins and hostels—Devonport has places where you can park your rental car and stay that will suit budgets. With several restaurants serving cuisine like Malaysian or Mexican, Italian and delicious Seafood to Steak you can be certain to find something tasteful. … so what ever you plan to do, rental cars will allow you the ability to explore the surrounding area at your own pace.