BargainWheels – Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
This Site is operated by Vroom Vroom Vroom Pty Ltd (ABN 19 050 417 037) for our related group companies including V2B Travel Pte Ltd (UEN 201710991D) (“Vroom”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
https://www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au/privacy-policy/ when you access our Site, including when you make a booking on the Site, or when you make a booking with one of our customer services representatives by phone, email or in person.
In these Terms, when we say “Site”, we mean any of the websites or Apps operated by or on behalf of Vroom, regardless of whether you access our services via one of our Apps or a third party website.
Please read these Terms carefully.
Questions and Feedback – Please Contact Us
Our customers are our focus and we do all we can to ensure that your experience with us is a great one.
Please contact us https://www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au/contact-us/ if you experience any problems with our service or if you think we can help in any way.
Table of Contents
|1) Our Booking Service|
|2) Provider’s Terms and Conditions|
|3) Change of Mind Policy – Car Rental|
|5) Your Dealings with Us and Providers|
|6) Reviews and Comments|
|7) Limited Liability|
|8) Governing Law|
1) Our Booking Service
We offer our Site as a place where you can compare, obtain information about, make bookings and purchases for rental vehicle and other travel services offered by selected third party providers, including car rental suppliers, other aggregators of vehicle rental and distributors of rental vehicle excess insurance (“Providers”).
Our obligation to you is to make bookings on your behalf. We are not ourselves a provider of vehicle rentals or rental vehicle excess insurance and have no control over the services supplied by Providers. We do not endorse or recommend any Providers.
To make a booking for a car rental you must complete our booking form. Once we receive your booking form and payment (if required), we, or the Provider, will confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and receipt. If you have made a payment to us at the time of booking a rental vehicle you will receive a receipt from one of our related trading companies, Vroom Vroom Vroom Pty Ltd, V2B Pte Ltd or Vroom Vroom Vroom Inc.
We receive a commission from Providers for services booked or purchased through the Site. Our commercial relationships with Providers, including the payment of remuneration, the type of remuneration paid, the basis on which commission is paid and the variance in commission per sale, do not affect the display of rental vehicle search results on the Site.
2) Provider’s Terms and Conditions
Before completing our booking form, please make sure that you have read the Provider’s terms and conditions, including their qualifications and eligibility requirements, and for rental vehicle excess insurance, their Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide. All bookings made on your behalf, or purchases of rental vehicle excess insurance or other goods and services, are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by Providers.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the Provider. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the Provider at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the Provider and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the Provider’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the Provider at the time of pick up.
Please provide us with feedback on your experience with a Provider by contacting us at
3) Change of Mind Policy – Car Rental
You may cancel your Vroom rental vehicle booking at any time by following the instructions in your booking confirmation email, or by contacting us at
Bookings without pre-payment
Where you have made a booking which did not require payment at the time of booking, no cancellation fees will apply.
Where you have paid us a deposit for your booking we will refund your deposit in full if you cancel more than 48 hours before the rental pick up date and time, specified in the booking confirmation email.
Subject to your refund rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Australian Consumer Law”), no refund will be made where:
- you cancel your booking which was confirmed less than 48 hours in advance of the booking pick up date and time,
- you cancel your booking less than 48 hours in advance of the booking pick up date and time,
- you have picked up your rental,
- you fail to collect your vehicle at the pick up date and time with all necessary documentation and a credit card with enough available funds for the rental vehicle’s security deposit, or
- you do not meet the Provider’s eligibility or other rental requirements and the Provider refuses to provide you with a rental on that basis.
Third party vehicle rental aggregator bookings
If you have made a booking via our Site with a third party rental vehicle aggregator, including CarTrawler or Motorhome Republic, the terms and conditions which apply to cancellations and refunds for that booking are contained in the Provider’s terms and conditions accepted by you at the time of booking.
Certain statutory warranties under the Australian Consumer Law will be implied for the benefit of consumers. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or restrict the application of such laws but Vroom does not give any guarantee or warranties or make any representation of any kind, express or implied, with respect to provision of services or use of the Site outside the Australian Consumer Law.
When you use the Site, you also interact with websites, products and services that are made available by third parties including Providers. We do not control, vet or curate third party websites or content, and these do not form part of our Site.
We do not warrant or represent that the information or representations displayed on or via the Site by a third party, including without limitation:
- fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised;
- booking and/or vehicle availability;
- vehicle features;
- vehicle make and model; or
- vehicle insurance,
(together, “Booking Information”) is accurate, complete, relevant or up-to-date.
While we endeavour to display the correct Booking Information, you acknowledge and agree that Booking Information is controlled and provided solely by Providers, and we do not and cannot verify its accuracy or completeness.
A secure payment gateway is used to process all transactions and card details; we don’t store these details. We do not give any warranty or make any representation regarding the strength or effectiveness of the secure payment gateway.
You acknowledge and agree that our and Providers’ systems are not free of faults, and Site downtime may occur. Sites may become unavailable due to planned or unplanned maintenance or circumstances beyond our control, including without limitation acts of third party telecommunications service suppliers or acts of God.
We do not warrant that the Site will function correctly or at all, be operational and/or free of interruption, delays or faults.
5) Your Dealings with Us and Providers
By accepting these Terms, you warrant and agree that you:
- are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement,
- have provided information that is true and accurate,
- will only use the Site to make legitimate and lawful reservations or purchases for you or another person for whom you are legally authorised to act,
- have informed all relevant persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the bookings you make on their behalf,
- are of the minimum permitted age and meet the minimum license requirements to make a rental car booking in the jurisdiction to which the rental car booking relates (“Eligibility Requirements”). If you do not meet the relevant Eligibility Requirements you accept that:
· your rental car booking may be invalid; or
· the Provider may charge you additional fees when you collect the vehicle,
- will not share or transfer any benefits you receive from the Site. Any booking you make with a Provider via the Site cannot be transferred or assigned in any way, unless the transfer or assignment has been agreed with the Provider,
- acknowledge that we own, or are licensed to use, all intellectual property rights in the Site, including software and trademarks, and nothing in these Terms gives you any rights, title or interest in the Site,
- must not modify, publish, communicate to the public, network, rent, lease, loan, transmit, sell, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, redistribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Site in whole or in part, and
- will not scrape, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of any software or security components of the Site, or otherwise use any algorithm to search the Site, except as permitted by non-excludable law.
You may link to our blog and rental information articles or other informative material published on the Vroom Site provided that you attribute ownership to Vroom or the owner.
If we find that you have misused the service, or otherwise breached these Terms, we may terminate your service and use of our Sites and recover from you any costs of investigating that misuse and any losses incurred by us, or required to be paid by us to a third party.
6) Reviews and Comments
We appreciate hearing from you and welcome your reviews, comments and feedback.
When you submit content to the Site, including a review, comment, photograph, suggestion, idea, and whether the content is given by email or submitted via an interactive area on the Site (“Submission”), you grant Vroom a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display the Submission throughout the world in any media for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with the Submission. You acknowledge that Vroom may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
We may adjust, refuse or remove Submissions at our sole discretion.
7) Limited Liability
We have no liability for the services provided by Providers and other third parties. Your legal rights in connection with the provision of vehicle rental, insurance and other products and services are against the specific Provider and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason (excluding fault on our part) any Provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your rights are against that Provider and not against us.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, including your right to remedies for a failure of our service to meet a Consumer Guarantee. When we say “Consumer Guarantee” we mean the consumer guarantees prescribed by the Australian Consumer Law.
If our service fails to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee we will provide you with a remedy as required by the Australian Consumer Law.
Except for liability for a failure by us to comply with the Australian Consumer Law and to the maximum extent permitted by law,
- we do not accept any liability to you for any indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profits, revenue or opportunity, lost business or savings and wasted expenditure, and
- our total liability to you in relation to our service or your use of our Site will not exceed the greater of AUD 10, or the dollar amount of the payment we have received from you in relation to your booking or purchase.
8) Governing Law
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
https://www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au/privacy-policy/ for details of how we look after your personal information. If you are ever concerned about our usage of your personal information please contact us at
https://www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au/contact-us/ so that we can address your concern.
No delay or failure to take action under these Terms will constitute a waiver unless expressly waived in writing, signed by our duly authorized representative, and no single waiver will constitute a continuing or subsequent waiver.
We may subcontract or outsource the performance of any part of our services provided pursuant to these Terms in our sole discretion.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Amendments to the Terms will be effective for bookings made after the time of publication.
Vroom’s address for service is PO Box 183, Nundah QLD 4012.
These Terms were last modified on the 26th of February, 2019.