Stretching east and west along the bay from buzzing city bay side suburbs to quieter coastal villages with superb beaches, miles of beachfront walkways, fascinating history and top golf courses. Frankston’s population of this region is growing steadily and this growth is expected to continue over the next few decades. Frankston has an estimated residential population of 115,000.
Positioned between the Mornington Peninsula, a significant tourist area, and the major population centres of Dandenong and the south eastern growth corridor and is less than an hour’s drive with your hire car from Melbourne’s markets.
Why book a car rental with us?
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Redspot to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Simply enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be presented with a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- You can choose a vehicle by size, or by price.
- Don’t stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Payment is required when you pick up your rental car.
- When collecting your rental car from our leading suppliers (Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, or Redspot), ensure you take a copy of your confirmation details.
- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Melbourne for your convenience.
- Have inquiries? Contact us and our customer service representatives who will provide you with the most reliable feedback instantly!
Drive your hire car and dine well in Frankston!
Hop in your car hire and visit The Boathouse Restaurant in a creek location which will be perfect for an outdoor meal, with the partitions open in warmer weather. You may enjoy the “Sea” starter, which was a delicious variety of seafood tasters. For main courses, two of our party had Atlantic salmon and two had Filet Mignon. All are cooked to perfection and well presented. Desserts are equally impressive and the petit fours are excellent value for money. There is no doubt that The Boathouse Restaurant is a favourite restaurant in the Frankston area and you’ll keep going back in your hire car.