Free yourself in Fremantle with a Rental Car
Don’t waste time with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling supplier websites, car hire with bargain wheels allows you to see Fremantle on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and itinerary.
This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle today! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Fremantle Car Hire is Easy With Bargain Wheels
How? Because of the Bargain Wheels booking system:
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Redspot to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Simply enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be presented with a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- You can choose a vehicle by size, or by price.
- Don’t stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Payment is required when you pick up your rental car.
- When collecting your rental car from our leading suppliers (Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, or Redspot), ensure you take a copy of your confirmation details.
- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Fremantle for your convenience.
- Have inquiries? Contact us and our customer service representatives who will provide you with the most reliable feedback instantly!
Familiarize Yourself With Fremantle:
Fremantle, the sea port of Perth, is buzzing with colourful street entertainment, maritime activities and boasts well preserved heritage buildings that you can access in your rental car. Just a short ferry trip away lies, popular Rottnest island, with its sugar-white beaches, emerald bays, delicious seafood and heritage.
Move your rental car and visit a perfect site giving you the overview of Fremantle Harbour and Garden Island, the Fremantle War Memorial was displayed and erected on Anzac Day in 1928. The architects were J.F. Allen and C.H. Nicholas. A time capsule was put up in the monument on the day of unveiling.
Augmenting in the form of a torpedo granted by the USN were made years after the presentation to celebrate the USN troop who died in active service while assigned in Fremantle.
For reliable and efficient rental cars in Fremantle, book it with Bargain Wheels.