Compare and Book a Car Hire in Grafton – Fast and Easy
There are places simply not reachable by public transportation. Avoid this by having your own rental car. Book early and we promise to give you the best possible rental cars deals!
Explore the Clarence River in a Hire Car from Grafton
- Grafton car hire is so easy with BargainWheels.
- Use the search form provided to find available rental cars and hire rates.
- Select your choice from a wide list of car hire brands from all segments.
- BargainWheels do not charge any cancellation fee.
- Pre-booking is free and an instant confirmation email will be sent a few minutes after booking you rental car.
- Accommodating customer service representatives always willing to assist you.
Known for its jacaranda-lined streets, Grafton is a stately city situated on the Clarence River in northern NSW. The city is full of vibrant colours during Jacaranda Festival, which is being held every last week in October or the first week in November. As Grafton celebrates the jacaranda, flame and wheel trees, the city’s riverside parks and elegant old buildings are also major factors to Grafton’s unique trait and appeal.
There are very interesting buildings that are under the National Trust like Shaeffer House which is home to the district historical society, Prentice House, which protects one of the most excellent regional art collections in Australia, the courthouse, Christ Church Cathedral and the forbidding Grafton Gaol. Located on the junction of the Pacific and Gwydir Highways, Grafton is 625km north of Sydney and little more than a half hour drive from the coast and the surf.
Think of us for your car rental Grafton.