Why Hire a Car in Launceston?
Don’t waste time with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire allows you to see Launceston on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music. This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle today! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Launceston Car Rental is Easy!
“How?” you may ask, well when you use Bargain Wheels booking system, you get:
- A team with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Redspot to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Easy to use – enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be taken to a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- Choose – Adjust the list by vehicle size or price.
- No stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Pick up Payment – Don’t fiddle around with in-putting credit card details, all you have to do is take it with you when you pick up your rental car from the depot.
- Convenience – Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Launceston.
- Instant inquiry Answers – Contact us and our customer service representatives, using the LIVE Chat option and receive reliable feedback instantly!
Here’s a list of Things to do in Launceston when you have a rental car.
Launceston is a small city that allows you to enjoy the cool climate of Tasmania in a relaxing environment. With the Victorian buildings lining the streets, you can almost feel the elegance of the older days that have now been fused with a vibrant modern culture that seem to work well together. Here are some ideas on what to do in Launceston.
Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery – Become educated on the local history and enjoy the artwork mostly colonially inspired. The kids will also enjoy the interactive displays on offer.
Cataract Gorge Reserve – Enjoy the natural beauty and rushing fresh water that runs through the Gorge. With parking available you can drive your hire car and make it a day out. There are walking tracks, swimming areas and a cafe.
City Park – offers a great destination to enjoy fresh air for the day. Leave the rental car behind while you stroll through the park where the Botanical Gardens are within its boundaries.
Where can you stay in Launceston?
Country Club Launceston – Only a short drive from the city centre, the Country Club is nestled in a bush setting, with 4 to 5 star accommodation options, you can decide if you would prefer pure luxury or a self contained unit to call home for a while.
BargainWheels should be your first option when hiring an automobile around Australia and New Zealand. We can offer many locations where there are hire cars available and if you book well in advance, you can even ensure you get a hire car that will suit you.