Discover the Wonders at Mackay with a Car Hire
We offer total convenience when it comes to picking up your car rental by giving you the option to collect your vehicle from the moment you arrive in Mackay. This way, you will have more time do what you want to do; explore! No time wasted with pesky bus timetables, confirming credit card details or trawling suppliers websites, car hire allows you to see Mackay on an intimate level, cruising around at your own pace, in your own style with your choice of company and music.
This kind of freedom and flexibility is our priority when it comes to our customers. Grab this chance now and book a reliable rental vehicle today! We have many collection points for you to be able to collect your rental car in a convenient location. If you have no idea where the best location should be, all it takes is a phone call to our friendly staff and they will gladly help you out.
Mackay Car Rental is Easy With Bargain Wheels!
How? Because of the Bargain Wheels booking system:
- We have teamed up with the leading car rental brands like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar & Redspot to provide you the perfect car rental vehicle that will compliment all your vacation needs.
- Simply enter in your dates and times, along with the pickup location, and you will be presented with a list of available vehicles from our suppliers offered in the most affordable rates.
- You can choose a vehicle by size, or by price.
- Don’t stress! If your flight is postponed or cancelled, we won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- Payment is required when you pick up your rental car.
- When collecting your rental car from our leading suppliers (Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, or Redspot), ensure you take a copy of your confirmation details.
- Aside from the fact that you can pick up your rental car in the airport, we also have several pick-up locations perfectly placed throughout Mackay for your convenience.
- Have inquiries? Contact us and our customer service representatives who will provide you with the most reliable feedback instantly!
Make the Most of Your Mackay Rental Car:
Take the opportunity to get up close and friendly with a platypus, experience the ride of your life on a sea flight to a deserted island, and catch a flying fox that has you skimming over a spectacular rainforest canopy.
Mackay City offers everything you could want from a bustling regional centre. The Pioneer River flows past the city’s historical buildings and rows of palm trees fringe the main street. Beautiful beaches and a world class marina are within minutes from the city heart. The region is famous for its fresh local seafood, beef, produce and friendly service. Enjoy sampling the local wares at the areas many markets with a mix of handmade art and crafts, delicious home-made food, plants, flowers and fresh fruit.
If you have been to Mackay, help others out by offering suggestions on what we can add to the following list.
Blue Water Lagoon – Located in the heart of the city, this water leisure centre is free and great way to spend the day. With BBQ facilities and swimming areas to help cool down, the Lagoon’s are a popular meeting place for the locals and tourists.
Art Space Mackay – Located in the centre of town is the Art Space Gallery that celebrates the artistic talents from the Mackay Region. It’s easy to find so drive your rental car into the city area and enjoy your time.
Great Barrier Reef Tours – Leave the hire car and join a water tour of the Great Barrier Reef. Great way to spend your day and you also get to experience nature at its best.
Where to stay in Mackay
Choose from B&B’s, Resort Style, Self Contained units or camping grounds.
Armstrong Beach Caravan Park – Located south of Mackay, the caravan park is still within a convenient 30 min drive from Mackay with the beach at your door step.
Quest Mackay – If you are looking to stay in the middle of Mackay, then these serviced apartments may be what you are looking for. Run by a husband and wife duo, you are sure to find some good ole customer service. Don’t be afraid to ask about Mackay and where to find a good place to eat.
The Park – Located in the south end of Mackay, The Park has cottages and cabins to hire as well as caravan and camping sites going for a good cheap rate. Although not directly in the town area it is located in a convenient spot so you can still enjoy Mackay.