Why book a car hire?
It’s easy to go to different places around Redcliffe if you have your own car rental from Bargain Wheels. This way, you don’t have to worry if there are any buses or trains passing a minor attraction. Because we don’t have hidden fees, you are sure that what you see is what you get – or even better!
Be ready in Redcliffe with a Rental Car
- Redcliffe rental cars are best bookd with BargainWheels Hire Cars.
- By using the search form provided, a list of available hire cars for Redcliffe will be displayed for your convenience.
- You may choose from a wide selection of car rental brands from all segments provided by our partners like Avis, Thrifty, Hertz, Europcar and Budget.
- We made sure that you will get the right value for your money. Thus, our pre-booking and cancellation is free and the only time you make a payment is by the time you pick up your car rental.
- We aim to satisfy our customers by giving them the best customer assistance through our highly competent and very knowledgeable customer support experts.
- Nothing beats spending your holiday at your own pace, so book your rental car with BargainWheels and drive away.
Name by none other than Matthew Flinders in the late 1700’s, the Redcliffe Peninsula north of Brisbane is now a thriving family focused holiday and residential area. Having a hire car to park in a sheltered beach at your doorstep allows the whole family to enjoy a day at the beach. You will find that Scarborough Beach Park and Suttons and Margate Beaches make for the perfect family outing. Settlement Cove Lagoon is also a popular attraction and will keep the whole family entertained for hours. So park the rental car for the day and enjoy the outdoors.
Looking outward towards Moreton Bay, you will find the calm waters of the bay are perfect for water sport enthusiasts so if you have one, bring your boat, jet-ski kayak or canoe along. You can also take the opportunity to hire one, and make sure you ring before you go especially in the summer months.
Fishing is another past time that is popular in Redcliffe. You can even sign up for a fishing charter and enjoy a relaxing day on the water. Hopefully not too relaxing, you definitely want some action from the fish!
Stradbroke Island and Moreton Island provide Redcliffe with beautiful seaside views and these islands are what also protect the beaches from choppy waves. If you are lucky enough to have your own car and not a hire car, you can take it to Moreton Island from Redcliffe on a vehicular ferry. Hire cars are not permitted to be taken over any water ways even by ferry.
You can surely discover festivals and shows that Redcliffe hosts yearly even during the winter months.
If you collect a hire car in Brisbane, Redcliffe is only 30 – 40 mins drive north of the city. It is easily accessible via the Gateway Motorway or Gympie Road.